Monday 5 December 2011

Planning


For my first plan, I went with my original idea of using subtle images with only slight references to the music video. Like my quick concept idea, I decided to go with the tree theme to connote a connection with the bands name, as well as reflecting their indie/folk genre through scenery and colours.


For my second plan, I decided to gain inspiration from the Eliza Doolittle digipack, including essences such as bright colours and entropic photography to connote the albums meaning and theme. I have here drawn images i think represent the music video, ;like the dolls and characters, to help reflect an idea on what the album contains. Also, by making it bright, i hope that it would stand out when it is for sale, attracting the attention of lots of potential customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment